Join Tubi TV and reinvent the way consumers consume movies and TV. With over 40,000 movies & TV shows, over 2 million users a month watch over 100M minutes of the world's largest free catalog of premium content. With backing from leading VC firms, and content partners like MGM, Paramount and Lionsgate, we are well positioned to disrupt the streaming media space.
Our native Android app has over millions of downloads, a 4.1+ rating on play store and generates a significant amount of our revenue.
Why work here?
- A tight-knit team of passionate people and a tech-first business.
- Autonomy and end-to-end ownership.
- Work directly with reps from Google who are invested in the app's success.
- In addition to VC funding, Tubi TV generates healthy revenue and is close to profitable.
- We offer very competitive pay, equity, full medical, dental & vision benefits, catered lunch, gym subsidies and your choice of hardware.
- Yearly bonuses depending on individual and company performance.
We get excited about candidates who have:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or other related field.
- At least six years of industry experience and at least three years working with Android full-time, at least one of which in a consumer-facing app or apps with a lot of UI interactions.
- Tenacity to constantly optimize battery life, network, UI fluidity and all the other things that matter to mobile users.
- Previous experience with ExoPlayer and/or Chromecast is a very strong plus.