The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Internet TV networks! At Tubi TV we have the largest streaming library of premium movies and TV shows – all for free. Already millions of users enjoy the benefits of Tubi TV, but we’re on a mission to deliver premium quality content to all. Join us to help more people escape the claws of subscription fees!
We partner with the best of the best, including MGM, Lionsgate, Paramount Pictures, and Starz. We’re the fastest-growing site for watching premium movies and hit television legally and serve our content across multiple platforms, including iOS, tvOS, Android, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Samsung, and many more.
At Tubi TV we value creative thinkers, self- motivators, and place a premium on hiring people who want to make an impact and be valued for their contributions. From day one, you’ll have a chance to shape the design of Tubi TV and enhance our user experience.
As an early member of our design team, you’ll partner with product managers and engineers in the design of user interfaces for native applications and web properties. We are looking for a new team member who thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
With 4 to 5 years of experience working on a design team you enjoy balance, focusing on both visual and interaction design and have a proven track record of delivering beautiful and engaging user experiences. You also are able to present design ideas effectively and communicate the rationale behind each idea.
The right candidate is someone who is able to think strategically but when it comes to execution has extreme attention to detail.
- Implement design best practices on a wide variety of platforms (responsive web, native touch devices, OTT devices and smart tvs).
- Own both the functional and visual aspect of every design solution, from wireframes to delivering pixel-perfect design specs.
- Create prototypes (functional or non-functional) to communicate choreography and motion.
- Create production-ready designs and to follow their implementation until deployment.
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers to define, document and review feature specs.
- Ability to articulate and convince regarding the “why” of design decisions.
- Experience working with and managing junior designers.
- 4+ years of experience working in the design team of a consumer-facing software company.
- 3+ years of experience working on on-screen interfaces (web, mobile or other).
- Demonstrates excellent use of typography, iconography, color, imagery, and graphic elements.
- Extensive experience working in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency with prototyping tools (Flinto, Framer or other).
- Familiarity with sprint based design cycles.
- Knowledge of front-end web development technologies (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Please submit a portfolio of your work. Any format works be it a link to your website, blog or an attached document.
- Also, to help us get to know you better, tell us about what guides you in design and what inspires you as you create? Also, please tell us what you think is good design and why?